Best Sports Insurance You Should Know
Global Coverage: Bodily Injury and Liability
Wide range of sports activities
Covers also heart accidents
Simulation & contract request
In case of calamity
Sports insurance covers …
What? Your medical treatment costs as well as permanent disability and death. But also your civil liability in the context of sports practice.
Who? You as an amateur sportsman, whether you practice alone or in a group, in a club or in a private capacity
Our range of products is accessible only to persons legally domiciled in Belgium.
Or ? In the whole world.
* Health and disability insurance
Are always excluded:
– accidents intentionally caused or caused by the victim or one of the rights holders;
– voluntary mutilations, voluntary or involuntary suicide or attempted suicide;
– accidents to the insured person when he is under the influence of alcoholic beverages, drugs, narcotics or narcotics were taken without medical supervision or in excess of prescribed doses or medical instructions;
– accidents resulting from a duel, bet, challenge, brawl (except when the insured is in a state of legitimate defense),
– reckless and notorious dangerous acts exceeding the normal risks of insured sport;
– accidents occurring when the insured use doping products.
Guarantee ‘A heart for sport’
‘A Heart for Sport’ covers cardiac accidents and strokes occurring as part of the practice of a sport.
The ‘A heart for sport’ * guarantee is exclusively applicable to accidents that occur suddenly:
– either/r during the insured sports activity
– or during the recovery period immediately after and at the practice location insured athlete
– either on the normal way back from the place of the insured activity to the home
* Provided that the victim goes immediately after the manifestation of the cardiac or cerebrovascular problem to an emergency department of a public or private hospital.